Wednesday, January 2, 2008

On my New Year Eve

My New Year Eve was very great. I was working until 21h30 on the 31, but a co-worker wanted to go out, so I went with her. The bad thing is I wasn't dress up for the occasion, but anyway, we pend some time walking around.

We went to the Old Montreal and went to the Place Jacques Cartier, there was a lot of people there and a band was outside playing, there was a kiosk for alcohol in a little tent. It was kind of fun. And after, because we start having cold, we went to a pub, and there, I keep drinking, drinking, drinking. I buy the first pitcher, after a pitcher, no problem when we are 2 drinking, I can handle it. After the second pitcher, I was still ok, but after the third................. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wasn't the same. I went to the washroom, I might stay there for a while because my co-worker went to see if I was there........ I was sitting on the toilett, and I was AHHHHHHHH all over the floor. I throw up so much that my upper body was hurting me. After I was done and did beautiful mess in the washroom and I keep thinking it was my co-worker fault because she had buy the 2 other pitcher.... For me one or 2 pitchers were enough, but I keep on drinking, since the pitchers were there... I think I notice the second pitcher, but I never notice that there was a new third one there.... I realize it after. Anyway, it was kind of cool, seeing each other so drunk......... it was hilarious.

After I went out the toilet, I could barely walk, so I sit down on the floor lol!!! The party was over for me... Someone went to get my coat and help me to get down the stairs and after, we try to find a taxi, but that was barely possible, so we went to a hotel room, and told her I paying the room, doesn't bother me that much... In our way to the hotel, a guy with his buddies help me to walk and he caress me in a gentle way and then, he ask if we wanted to go to his place. My co-worker reply to him no, that we prefer an hotel room. When we find one, the guys continue there way... Which was a good thing after all.

And we woke up around 8 because I wake up in a hurry to go to the toilet once again and tell I told my co-worker to get up, she was awake to, and than we decide to take a shower at my place because, hummmmmmm, we were not smelling good... And we were starting at work at 11h30 that morning.... So we take the metro went to my place, and than we took a shower, put new clothes on, I bother her a shirt and than, miserable, we went to work....

I only went better that day after I took 2 advil, I gave my co-worker 2 advil too. And then we start getting better and were able to finish the day. It was a funny New Year...

No comments: