Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year Resolution

More and more massages......... lol

I did one yesterday evening, it was a surprised one. The guy like the smell of he oil. I massage the sweetest little guy in town. I say little because he's shorter than me. Anyway, if every single clients where like him, I will contine giving massage like that forever.

He asks me if I would like to get certified like for a real massotherapist and if I like to give massage. Well, I answer yes to those 2 questions. And it's true, it might be a good idea to get certified and I like giving massage because if it wouldn't be the case, I wouldn't but that much time and effort on what I try to do.

I work until 21h30 this evening, and after that, I don't know what I will do. But to tell the true I am a little bit tired. It's kind of hard sometimes to keep posting, keep answering to all those emails. But the good news is that for the majority of the time, I got a least one client for one post, generally.

Let's hope that in 2008, I will still be able to find men who just want a non-sexual, relaxing massage, and that I will continue to be able to ask them all 40$ per hour....

No comments: