Friday, January 11, 2008

What about the taxes?

April is coming and I will soon need to things about doing my taxes, like everyone else. I am thinking about maybe showing off my massage income, even if I didn't provide receipt to any of my clients. And I really can't do so because I am not a massotherapist and clients cannot claim for insurance.

The most difficult part is not about declaring the money, put on how I will declare it. I was thinking something like "atelier de relaxation" or something like that. I can't say to the government, hey, I am doing massage, sometimes it's getting hot, but nothing sexual happen yet. lol.....

So I cannot declare myself a massotherapist, even massage girl. It's really make no sense. It could help if the government legalize prostitution and see sensual massage as a profession. Because I might not provide any sexual services, well, putting my hands on a man body is sensual.

Wow....

I have the best job of the world. :)

No comments: