Thursday, January 3, 2008

Doing massages on my free time

I was off from my job yesterday and today, I was lucky to get 2 massages session, one of 2 hours, the other 1 hour. The one from yesterday was rude, for a reason or another ad it give me the impression that he was treating me like a prostitute or something, by the way he was with me. There some man like that who believe that because a woman is coming in, she's necessary a prostitute and will do whatever you want. He didn't ask more than a massage, pay fully for those 2 hours and thanks me after the massage. But gees, he was so mean. Anyway, so far, I only had a few bad experiences when coming to massage. And that guy from yesterday was one of them. But I will continue to do massage anyway, I am not that sensible.

I had that 120$ bill for my New Year Eve hotel that I had to pay all by myself, so I told myself let's go.... And yesterday, it was so cold. And the guy barely spoke to me, so he didn't specify for how long he wanted the massage. He seems to like it, so I continue, until 2 hours. After 2 hours, my arms begin to hurt a little. After one hour, I am still ok, but after 2... It begin to hurt. But I am getting good arms at doing this!!! Anyway, I got my money, I didn't speak since he didn't speak. I am like that. It's the kind of person that I forget easily and it's a shame that man treat woman the way he does. Maybe he was seeing in me a some kind of prostitute or something. I don't know. He was kind of severe. Hard to explain, but I understand myself.

I am now sort of out of New Year Eve debt. Finally.......

No comments: