Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Me giving a free massage

A give a free massage to a young man today, almost my age. I give it for free because I went to give him a massage in the afternoon last week and he send me back an email the same day asking for another massage for the same day, in the evening. I was pretty happy of that.

After what he write me later on that he couldn't have me back for a week or 2. I then told him I could give him a free massage session since he had give me 80$ in one day. He was extra friendly and kind. To tell the true, he was too kind.

So I went today at his place, which is actually is father place, located in Westmount. After what I realize from where he was taking the money from... lol

Anyway, when I arrived, he ask me if I wanted water or coffee. I arrive at his place at 10 am, so when I hear "coffee", I said a yes. Instead of saying no to everything else he was offering me, like food. I had breakfast, so coffee was enough.

I had to talk a little, and I wasn't feeling at my place, in Westmount, in the kitchen of his what I believe could be a condo or maybe apartment. I don't know. His dad was at work, and we were alone. I drink 2 cups and then I give him his free session.

And after the massage, he gave me a kiss on the check, and I was quite surprised and told him he was too nice. And I was feeling shy and not at my place and I wanted to leave. I hate super friendly, super super nice people! I am not too use to that.

I was feeling incomfortable the whole time. The reason why, I don't know.

I left, and then he said that maybe he would like to see again for massage and if so, he will call me. Which after I remain him that I didn't have a phone or cell, and that he should email me instead. Maybe he took my shynest negatively.

It's the guy of rich daddy boy that is being nice with everyone and is doing too much. I don't like preppies.

I left, he wanted to give me a chocolate bar, which I refuse and say thank you. VoilĂ .

I went shopping after that, then I went to my other job that I have. No paying massage for today, but it doesn't really matter because I hate guys for now on. And I don't really know why.

No comments: