Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I am already getting enough of men

I don't know how other girls kind of like me do, but guys are getting on my nerves now, for a all bunch of reason. The problem is that it's seem like there's always the same group of guys who replies to my adds and I really hate it. And I also hate to replies to those emails. When I think of it, it's mean there'a a big bunch of mega pervert out there watching the Erotic section of CL.

I also hate it when I am being ask for my number. I don't have a cell or tel phone and it won't change because some idiots want to deal over the phone instead of emails. Last week was a great week for me. I made I believe something like 200$ in massages. Good money that disappear in an instant because of New Year Eve and Boxing Day, but still.

My wireless connection is loosing me from time to time and it's getting hard to read emails and to blog, I have to move my computer all over the place in order to keep the signal network. And another thing is I am getting tired doing massage in my free time is exhausting me. I might give myself a break before saying good bye forever to guy, sex and massage....

That's another nasty joke of mine. There's never been question of sex between me or anyone so far. I have too muh to say and I am getting tired. Maybe I am doing too much and should stop now my massage activities.

No comments: