Monday, January 14, 2008

No massage activities for this week so far

My last massage was last week, and so far, I didn't do any massages session. I have been quite busy at my regular job, since I am able to do some extra hours. I did 11 hours today at the job and I am quite tired now. I am off for the next 2 days and I except to show up at work in the morning to see if they need people at work. I was told they were always in need of people in the morning, s0 I might do a couple of hours there, let say maybe from 9 to 12 or 13. Nothing much. I prefer to show up at work knowing exactly that I will get paid instead of keeping posting, answering email without knowing if someone would like a massage from me or not.

That's the hardest thing about being an independant massage girl. I saw some jobs in spa, but I don't know what to expect from such job.

I didn't get any news from the guy of Westmount, whih I find mean from him because at the beginning, even after our first session, he was sending me emails, I am replying to him and he respond back. But since the free session nothing. I have been quite busy and I didn't get the chance to write back. I didn't dislike him, it's just sometime I am wondering what I am doing and I keep laughing at myself and I sometime laugh alone...

It's hard to believe what I am able to do just for an extra 40$... I don't know where I get the idea from, doing massage at 40$ per hour, but it's the best thing that never happen to me.

I got a former client from the US that could come back in Montreal very soon and I really hope to see him again. If so, he might be one of the few massage I will do during January.

I am going to bed now, hope it will work out for me to get a few extra hours.

No comments: