Friday, January 11, 2008

It's raining outside

I have been feeling kind of upset these days for a bunch of reason. One of them regarding my Internet connexion. I just return the whole package to Bell. Once there, the guy make me call their customer service. I have been billed near 70$ for a service I didn't use. A Bell technician, for the Internet, was supposed to come ovr, and he never did, and I lost my evening of work. I decided to return the service, to save time and money.

I was told I should be able to get the Internet without any problem. But the thing is that the person living in the apartment before me was maybe with Videotron for the Internet, that's why it didn't work out for me. Anyway, I only working with a wireless signal right now that I have from I don't know where.

I just return from Bell, I am all wet. The wheater is horrible outside, with a mix of snow and rain.

I was thinking about the free massage session that I provide and all other shit. lol I am too good for myself. The 2 last days where days I was off from work, but I wasn't able to do massage. I did post an ad in CL, but I was busy at doing other things. And today too, with that Internet thing. The good news is that I might have just a 25$ to pay, but I told the lady that if I will get charged that amount, I told her I will do a small creance, because the technician came one time, and I didn't know he was actually coming, and the other time, the technician never came, and never call to say he wan't coming. And I lost one evening of work because I was waiting for nothing. Not massage deal, regular work. Anyway, there was nothing she could do for that 25$, I will have to wait until next bill, to call again and argue with them...

It's just make no sense and at the end, when you think of it, not having the Internet is terrible because no Internet, no massage, right? Everything is fine now, I just have to wait for them to mail me a box to return their modem and than to wait for the next bill.

With all those things, I didn't have time to do any massage.

No comments: