Monday, January 21, 2008

It might be my second week wihout giving any massage and it's better that way

I have been doing extra hours at work, so I don't have too much time for massages. So it will be a second week at a row without doing nothing and I prefer it that way... I prefer to do extra hours at my job rather than doing extra for extra money................ lol

I prefer it that way, I am more relax and sine it been cold those last days, I prefer to stay at home or be at my job, rather than running everywhere for massages.

I recently received an email from a massage spa, they answer one of my CL ad. In the email, they told me that there were looking for massage girl, and give me their Web site. And of course, girl were dress sexy, sometime with no clothes on, etc...... And on the Web site, it was writing that for extra, see with your hotess......

Nevermind, I don't went to become a massage girl working at a spa and I don't want to do extra. I wonder if those girls actually have sex with their clients. I prefer not to know and not to go there. The spa is located on Papineau and I hate Papineau, for a reason or another. I never go there.

Those long winter night are now quiet and colder than ever, and I still don't have a TV and couch at my place.

No comments: