Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nothing much going on

I just post a new ad in CL to provide massage. I was surfing the Web and I was reading pretty scary stuff about Craigslist. One woman actually got kill after she responses to an ad that was post in CL. She had responses to an ad post for a nanny job, get she get kill by the man who had post the ad. Maybe the opposite could happen, someone could response to one of my massage ad and that, I could get rape or kill.......

I think of that possibility before, but I have to say I prefer not to thing about those things. I don't really have to worry right now because I didn't get any response yet. And I never been really too anxious about that.

I had today and tomorrow off, only 2 days for massage and I hope I won't get nothing because it's cold outside. But at the same time, an extra 40$ will be welcome because I got a pal at work who want me to go at a Linkin Park concert at the Bell Centre this February 22. She already had the extra ticket. She was supposed to go with a friend of her, but she didn't had received any news from her, so I am taking the place, for 40$. But there will be of course other expenses related, I can easily ad an extra 40$. I am not the biggest Linkin Park fan, but I like them. I kind of know their songs.

No comments: