Monday, February 4, 2008

Loosing business because of a cold

I have been sicked those last couple of days. I had before post one of my usual ads to do massage, I had a couple of responses, but I haven't been able to responses, I have been too sick. I miss I believe 3 to 4 massages session that could had work out because I am sick. And I currenly need the money to pay a Linkin Park concert on February 22. I am so tired of winter time. I can wait for Spring time to come.

I haven't been sicked this winter at all, but now that I would need massage $$$, I am currently to sick and my medication stone me. lol

I took gravol as sleeping pill, I couldn't sleep. This is the hardest I will go, I done want to end like the so kind and lovely Anna Nicole Smith. My favorite playmate.

As for massage, I did one massage session during the month of January, and it was all...... lol

I am tired and have a cold. I have nothing much to say.....................

I hope to get back in business soon. Since it's the only "job" where I can get pay 40$ per hour. Hilarious. But I prefer not to think to much about the whole thing.

I hope I will get better soon. Cold medicine had a strange effect on me.

No comments: