Sunday, December 2, 2007

I hate winter time

It's so cold outside, it make it difficult to actually go out in the evening for my so-call massages. So I didn't do any massage since my last post, even if I had one request for it. I am not too proud of myself knowing I have put a 700$ goal to reach before Christmas time. It's look like I won't be able to reach my 700$ goal... unless I do blow job lol....

Anyway, I decide to keep going like I always do, doing relaxing massage and posting on CL. things sgould go smoother this week since my Internet connection get repair on Monday. I don't have the Internet at my place, unless through a wireless connection that comes and goes from my computer. The signal is not strong enough. And also, I am being train at a real day job, and I want to stay alert and need to be concentrate on that rather than anything else for now. I have through a 2 weeks training and it will be to suck to crap the all thing because the little miss that I am is fooling around late at night because of the massages... So that's another reason why I didn't do any massage lately. And also because the weather is way too cold lately!

It shouldn't take too much time until I get back on track because my salary is very low at my day job. But it's kind of my fault too, because I took the really first job that I was able to get, since I hd kind of finish a contract that I was on still September. Doing at least one massage session per week could wok out for me, but 2 will be better.

When I think of it, I am kind of amuse and I laugh of myself, doing non-sexual massage in Montreal is the most hilarious idea I never came with to make money. But I have to tell that I have been bless, I didn't get a too rough time being a massage girl in Montreal. And I don't want to get in trouble either.

It's the reason why I only deal via emails and precisely reply to any response I get by saying it's non-sexual massage, that it's only for relaxation. I ask 40$ per hour and it's usually what I get for it. That's the funniest part.

No comments: