Monday, December 24, 2007

Doing massages during the holidays

I post new ads in CL, got a couple of responses and so far, I did 2 massages session, for the last 2 days. 80$ in my pocket right in time for the holidays. I am off on Christmas day, hope someone will show up and reply to one of my ads. I won't do the massage dress up like a sexy mother clause, but it could be great to mae another 40$, just before Boxing Day.

I didn't hear about my New York chef. I believe he might have left Montreal to New York sometime like yesterday or whatever. Anyway, I am going to write to wish Happy Christmas. Maybe next time he will finally ask for another massage. Another 40$. lol

I begin to be addict to that thing.

1 comment:

Outerworlds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.