Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dealing with rich and stupid men

There's a lot of things that's getting on my nerves right one and one of them is dealing with stupids men who thing they are the king of the world. I had that New York chef that I massage one and during the last days, he wrote me emails, he might thinking I am a friend or something. Anyway, I through he was writing because he wanted a massage, no, it was only to say hello and stuff and than we wrote me an email saying he was quite busy and blablabla and than he will see "if" he had time for a massage.

I just find his way so fresh, writing me for nothing. I had to reply to his emails and at the end, I have nothing at all.

I prefer to massage no one than to massage stupid rich who thing they are the king of the world. You can be sure that whenever he wrote me back saying I would like to set up a time at .... I will reply that I am unfortunatly not available.

I am not available for those kind of men and I don't want to know anything about him ever again. Just leave me alone. But that he will never know.

No comments: