Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Christmas that I won't forget

Today was my day off and since I have nothing much to do, I post in CL... and did 2 massages today lol. I make 60$. I have been running around like crazy for that money.

The first one had been set yesterday evening. It was this morning. I went, did 1 hour massage, got my 40 bucks, get back home, read emails, send emails like crazy, and got another deal this afternoon. Now it's the evening and I would like to make myself another 40$ bucks.

The poor guy of this afternoon give me only 20$ for an hour massage. He told me he gave me 20$ for the 30 minutes massage when he gave me the money before leaving. I didn't say a word. I was too scare that if I said no, it's been 1 hour, that he would bunch me or something. So I didn't say nothing, take the 20 bucks and left... It was really the first time that someone give me 20$ instead of 40$. I won't forget that one...

I am not really in position to begin to talk and I don't want to get into trouble so anyway, I make at leats 60$ today. Will I be able to make a 40$ this evening?

I had one of those Christmas Day... I won't ever forget... I buy myself Subway for dinner... lol

No comments: