Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I am book for tomorrow morning

I am book for a morning massage, which I find really funning, doing massage in Christmas morning. I make a 50$ right there. I would like to book in the evening too. Than my Boxing Day shopping will all be pay. lol

I don't plan to spend that much and I actually don't know if I will be able to make it for Boxing Day because I work at 15h at my "real" job and someone told me that Boxing Day begin at 13h. Anyway, I don't plan to spend that much, just the usual, if I see a good deal.

I finish my real work shift at 22h30 and I was like in need of alcohol or something I wanted to drink something. And than my co-worker told me that was the feeling of an alcoholic in need of alcohol. I didn't drink for more than a work since I have not too much now but anyway, i am feeling strange tonight, like I want to drink my usual wine or something. But I have nothing left and I need to do to bed because I need to get up for my morning massage session.

And I have writing to my hot New York chef, wishing Merry Christmas, because he his sexy. And than he replied to me by saying he appreciate the "note", and that he would have like a massage when he was here but he was sicked.

And than I begin to think that I should have to call him and play the dirty nurse with him. But it was only a taught. lol

No comments: