Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I still have no one to massage on this Christmas evening...

I post in CL yesterday, got a few responses, email to them all. But too much ask for picture, and more than massages. I just post again today, maybe something will show up, but it doesn't look too good. It's already 20h and no positive response.

Anyway, I have no better thing to do in this Christmas evening. My family is away and today was my only free day, I begin my regular job tomorrow at 15h. Hope the stores will open tomorrow morning.

Anyway, I have the time to do my laundry while searching for the "deal". I don't want to send my picture to all those guys. I just lost one opportunity because of that. But do I really care. I have so far make 140$ by doing massage those last couple of days and it's enough for me. It's just extra cash for shopping.

But I really work hard for those extra bucks. I had to post, than reply to all of those emails and than maybe, if I am lucky, a few of them will responses positively... It's really because I have nothing more to do. I prefer to work at my 2 jobs than posting, replying, doing massage...

I am so funny.

No comments: