Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Need to get back to work...

And it's not even in order to get a tv and a sofa this time! I have been cutting of my second job. I was able to d a couple of hours here and there, whenever I wanted. I was used to that way. But now, they want us to work on specfic hours, and it's not working for me, since I have another job.

So let say that at 40$ per hour, I might do my comeback anytime soon oh lol!

But my work schedule is crazy. I have hours all over the place. Like for example, today, I work from 15h to midnight, when usually I do my massages in the evening time. My day job is not the pefect job for me.

Anyway, even if the wheater is cold, I need to go back to work lol I will try to have someone for this Friday, at least.

I still have no news of my hot New York chef... But I have his cell phone :)

No comments: