Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am getting back to work

I have an appointment for this Friday, for an hour and a half. It should gave me 60$ and I am all happy about that appointment for Friday because I was getting tired of having to reply to emails of guys who want much more. Anyway, 60$ is a big deal for me, knowing that my hours had been cut at my second job.

I didn't get into any trouble so far by doing massages so there's no reason why should I stop since the money is so good. I always or most of the time response to emails by saying that my rate is 40$ per hour, but is negociable. But so far, I always got my 40$ per hour.

My present work schedule at work is crazy, I am doing 15 to midnight. Yesterday, I came back home around one in the morning and couldn't sleep, I wasn't feeling tired anymore, so I went downstairs to do my laundry and I did a little bit of cleaning. But no massages lol. But what is good about that work schedule is that it give me time to post in CL and responses to emails and see if I can get one or 2 massages deal from any of those.

Since I cannot work at my second job as much as I used to, I begin walk around and I went to shopping centres and stuff and I wantd to buy buy buy, but I told myself to wait until Boxing Day. Just like for that TV that I want.

It's about all for now. I just hope the guy won't cancel it's appointment.

No comments: