Thursday, December 27, 2007

A short Boxing Day

I finally massage no one on Christmas evening finally and it might be better that way. And on the 26, I went to the Boxing Day. I went early in the morning, but it was close, until one. And I was beginning working at 3. So I didn't get to much time to shop, and was disappointed. But anyway, I got one hour for shopping, which is better than nothing. I had my shoulder bag with me and it was completely full after one hour shopping lol. I didn't want to show up at work with the shopping bag.

I spend less than the 140$ that I did with the massage the last couple of days so the rest of the money will go for my metro pass. I still work today at 3. My work schedule is very horrible. I went to see the concierge to pay my rent but I didn't get any answer. I will try to see her later this afternoon. The problem is that I was late paying her last time because of that, I wasn't able to get her. I still have a couple of days left. I try to see her in advance this time. I really hate that.

I got an email from the guy who give me 20$ instead of 40$ on Christmas Day. I didn't reply to him yet. He was asking me what I was doing and if I was online. He wrote me too late. At one am latest I am in bed. I never did massage very late in the night. I get too tired.

I receiv some request for hosting, but I really don't want to. I won't feel safe knowing that some men know where I live. I lost hundred of dollars.

No comments: