Sunday, November 25, 2007

Looking for a Winter retirement

I have been thinking about suspending my massages activities during winter. But before doing so, I want to still go on for a couple of weeks so I can save money to buy myself a little couch and a TV. So that's the new goal, to make an extra 700$ I will say before the end of December if possible. It's not impossible but it will keep me busy for sure. I just move to a new place and I don't have a TV, either a couch, so hey, I told myself go for it girl ;)

If my any chance, I am able to do 100 massages, I will get 4 000$, since I charge 40$ for one hour massage... That represent 100 hours of my time, plus add to that the time I spend fooling around on CL, writing emails, blablabla and actually getting through the place of my whatever so call "clients". Since I work more than full-time for now, it's barely impossible, I won't be able to do 100 hours of massage. Let say maybe 25 hours X 40$ = a very nice one thousand. I just have to put myself into it and, at least, reply to emails. Because I am getting lazy of my massage thing because of the cold weather, I barely look or replies to emails anymore.

I didn't do any massage this week. I am too busy at my real deal jobs. I am posting a new post in CL and see how it's turn out, like right now. Check it out, it's the post related to what I call for relaxation purpose only. lol

After I reach my goal, I might suspend my activities until Spring because right now for me, it's quite cold to begin to run everywhere in Montreal to do massages and I no longer have the time to do any massages, that's the point.

I hate winter, the snow, and everything that come with it. It's a count down until I reach a 700$.

A last 700$ and I will close my doors until Spring. But I will still be blogging until then in my basic English because I have a lot to tell about, like this one, I massage a well-known New York chef last week...

No comments: