Sunday, September 9, 2007

To be or to to be

That's the question. I have been asking for a HJ this evening via email. Just to piss the guy, I send the link to my blog, telling him he could read what I was thinking about HJ there...

I realize that I have been only reporting cases were I have been asked for HJ so far, so now is the time for me to take position and say f I am a real deal or just a girl pretenting to be pretty enough to be able to provide massage only, nothing else...

The so call massage girl that I am is watching MTV video music award that's been showing live from Las Vegas right now and I saw Britney Spears doing lypsing, I swear to god. She wasn't really signing. I love Britney. She's a signer without signing, without being a real signer. I am kind of just like her, I am not the real deal, I do not HJ, and I don't want to take my clothes off anymore. Me and Britney are faked. We are bulshitng everyone. I have so much in common with her. I just can get enough of that Britney Spears. And that's what hilarious about the whole thing, about me offering my massages in CL.

I post that crazy post "In your bedroom". I get a few response from it. I title the post "In your bedroom" because I usually provide the massage in the bedroom in the client bedroom. I don't plan to get a massage table anytime soon, so it have to be the bed, or directly on the flloor. So far, I massage no one on a floor, it always been the bed. My post illustrate that part of the deal. But I guess no one have understand so far, because you have to read the present post to be able to understand.

No comments: