Saturday, September 8, 2007

My first booking via PayPal

I have another American who answer to my CraigsList ad. He asked for a massage for September 27. I told him he needed to make a deposit of 20$ in my PayPal account first so I can book him. It took him some time, because he didn't previously know PayPal, but he finallt made the payment. I received it today. I am now book for September 27.

I just can't believe it.

I am just hoping that that one won't ask for a HJ or whatever else like the other one I had (read previously post title "No HJ to Americans...".

I am having a good time as a massage girl or as a so call pseudo-massotherapist. It's look like I will continue doing massage for a while. I need extra cash anyway and I am been doing money really easily.

I didn't giving massage to no one this week because I am being busy at my regular jobs.

No comments: