Saturday, September 8, 2007

Extra money without doing extras

Is it only possible? I have to respond yes. There's actually people really open mind people in Montreal looking for something different and I guess I can say about myself that I am a little bit different.

I have a 20$ in my PayPal account, which is good. It's the only money I made via my massages this week.

I couldn't do any massage this week because I have been busy at other thing but money by giving massages have been great so far so I believe I will still keep going and write times to times about by activities as an anonymous non-sexual sexy girl.

I just can stop making those jokes... I apologize, however.

I am getting tired. My 2 other regular jobs are really hard on me right now so I prefer make extra cash for time to time by giving massages in case that something happen to me. What's going to happen next? That is the question and I cannot answer it.

I am not that scared too much. I am not the best of the bunch, but I am polite and respectful, and I always dress properly by the way, so there should not be too much work difficulties. But there's some however.

I just began a new job this week and I find it very difficult. And I find it quite strange because there's a bunch of thing to learn and it's only a 3 months contract. No contract have been signed, so I can be kick out of the place whenever the supervisor want to. I have another job anyway but I find it quite hard having those 2 jobs at the same time, + doing massages + blogging.

I have to blog from time to time because I want to try a program that pay bloggers for writting on diffferent stuff. So I just hope there will be things to write that will get well with my blog, like sex toys or whatever.

It's another joke...

I find myself quite funny sometimes, me doing massages and keeping my clothes on. But hey, that's what I really do. I am a massage girl in Montreal.

No comments: