Sunday, September 2, 2007

Being non sexual in a sexual industry: how do I handle it

I handle it by being myself and leaving the sexual acts to my Bella. If you don't know of who I am talking about, you can refer to my banner, in the top of my blog. The banner I have in the bottom is another thing.

It might be confusing for guys, looking at those girls, which none of them is me, and to learn that I do not offer sexual services...

It's my turn on, being non sexual in a sexual word.

I have just received another reply to my CraigsList ad. I have been ask if I do massage in lingerie. Should I do massage in lingerie?

I am bullshiting a bunch a guys here and I like it that way. I made 140$ this week by giving massage and I have been able to keep my clothes on. I couldn't ask for more. lol

No comments: