Sunday, September 23, 2007

How things going on...

I haven't been to active lately. I am just too busy at other thing. I almost fall asleep this last Saturday by giving a massage. It's kind of getting too much for me at this time, doing massage and dealing with other things of my everyday life.

I just calculate my latest earnings by giving massage and so far so good, I have been able to pay my August rent with my massages activities, which is very good, plus other expenses. My rent is very cheap since I rent a room. But because of that, I cannot really host. Thanks to CL, I have been able to make 1 911$ so far by doing massages.

I have book earlier for this September 27. So I am sure I will be doing at least one massage session during that week. I have been surprised by the responses so far. I have had good and bad experiences, but in the average, I could say that things are getting better now and there's actually man who are just looking for massage. It's not impossible to make extra cash that way without loosing myself.

No comments: