Sunday, September 2, 2007

No HJ to Americans...

I find the title of my post very funny, I will told you why.

I just arrived from a "session" of massage. I made 60$, with no HJ include. I massage an American and he asked me for an happy ending while I was giving him a massage. I said no to him. He didn't seem to took it too badly. He didn't get mad at me so things were pretty find. Everything went find. I ask him for 50$ and he gave me 60$. I left around 24h15. I was afraid to miss the last metro, but I was able to get home by metro, so I now have a nice 60$ in my pocket.

I was quited surprise however by his request because I previously told him that there was no sex involve, etc... I wasn't shy to tell him that there was no HJ. A the end, I was feeling very tired. I have been up since 8 this morning and I work all day, plus that massage thing. I am dead, but I cannot sleep.

It was quite a special client tonight. I don't know if he is who he told me he is, but I massage someone tonight who work in the film industry at Hollywood. He wrote me emails via his Blackberry. And the email is hsi professional email BTW. His signature included his cell and his phone number at work. I call at his work in LA, knowing he wasn't there just to listen to his voice massage. The voice I heard in the message wasn't the same that I heard tonight. I believe the so call movie staff member exchange his place with someone, fo whatever reason, maybe just for fun. Anyway, I am pretty sure of this because before I left, the guy look at me with pitty.

I should transfer the email he send me to the company he work for....

Anyway, in Hollywood, everyone sleep with everybody and tonight, I realize that I didn't want to offer sexual services to absolutely no one, rich or poor. I don't want to make a fortune in being a massage girl, I just want to pay my bills.

And I don't know how to do a HJ anyway.

No comments: