Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting back to business

I have so much fun writing my blog and with that massage thing. Since I except to spend a little bit of money of the 22 (it's my Linkin Park concert at the Bell Centre), I am getting back to business, back to CL and my little posts for "MASSAGE".

I had an email from a guy about my age that I went to give a massage in Westmount a while ago. I previously post about it. The same guy reply saying if I could come to his place and give him a massage, and he wanted to give me one.....

I don't feel comfortable receiving a massage because it's just make me feel like I want to F... lol

I don't know if guys feel the same way when I massage them, but to tell the true, I won't ever make a guy come at my place and give me a massage because.... IT'S WAY TOO MUCH EXCITED...............................................................................................................................................

No comments: