Wednesday, February 13, 2008

From kind of red hair massage girl to brunette...

I just dye my hair brown yesterday and it's really pretty. I had to do somethings with those hair. I had a few colors at home, one like my old hair color, one more light red hair kind of, and the other brown.... So for know on, when someone ask for a description, I will write...... long brown hair lol. And that's only for the hair part lol.

I had a fun story to tell about my work, one girl massage the shoulders of a guy just for fun. The guy look at me and told me that if I when to give him a massage, he will come next to my seat right away... I was going to say, yeah, but it's not free coming from me..... it's 40$ per hour. Oh lol!

And I was laughing all the time and no one really understand the real reason, probably thinking I was laughing at the situation more than something else....

I never told no one about my massage activities, even if I believe I don't do nothing wrong, even close friends. Not that I believe that I do something wrong because everytime, I try to make it clear about what I do, the service offer, which most of the time is massage only (lol) and the rate, etc.........

But they won't be probably able to understand so I prefer to keep everything for myself and be quiet about it. It's quite exciting that I can make that much money by offering massages, most of the time non-sexual lol. It's help me to cover extra, like that New Year Eve expenses and other.

I am going to a Linkin Park concert this next February 22 and I would like to be able to pay that from my massages. I didn't post nothing yet, but I will probably shortly. I only did one massage in January and in February, so far, nothing, because I am ok now regarding money and I don't need extra cash, since I am doing kind of ok at the job that I currently have.

No comments: