Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On my new blog title...

My previous blog title was "Diary of a massage girl in Montreal" or something like that, which I modify a few days ago for "Confessions of a massage girl" which is a lot sexier. And it's way too much funny coming from me .

That is because I am not the type that dress sexy, with high heels (I don't have any) and with make up on to go do my massages. Like the blog title does no match the real life. I cannot say I am really a massage girl (most of the time) lol

It could be the reason why I don't have any regular clients. But I don't want any either. Is there any prostitutes out there who have regular clients?

And what's the different anyway between me and a prostitute?

lol....

I never get money from having sex with a guy, that's the major difference between me and a prostitute.

But than, how come there's a bunch of guys out there willing to give me 40$ for one hour massage? Maybe it's something they all want to try before getting married and having little kids. It's kind of innocent from me, thinking that way.

No comments: