Monday, April 14, 2008

No more snow

I didn't blog here for a long time. One reason for it was that I didn't do any massages since, I think, January. I just did one last week, but it was about all. I had to registered on CL in order to post new adds. I did, I had a few responses, but I didn't reply to no ones. I was just not in the mood.

But since Spring seem to be here, it's still cold, but at least, there's no more snow. I hate snow and winter time.

I didn't purchase a tv yet, so I might continue my massage activities.

And a good news is I loose weight a bit, I fit in a 12 seize jeans now. But it's an Old Navy and Gap jeans, I don't know if theirs size are larger there. I was in need of some clothes and I didn't buy some in quite a while. I am kind of happy sometimes to have that massage thing to rely too. I was gived a 40$ (for massages of course) and it pay off a meal and a pair of Gaps jean.

Doing non-sexual massages is just the cuttest, sweatest little idea I never came with to make money.

And I hope it will just continue for years to come.

No comments: