Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On my massage activities so far

I got a 50$ yesterday from a hot guy from New York. He shows up completely naked. And I actually enjoy looking his well fit body. Anyway, I told him usually people have their boxer on when I gave them a massage but yeah, I don't mind having a seek at a hot man body from time to time.

It was raining outside yesterday in Montreal and around 21h I start not to feel really well. I am getting tired very quickly these days because I work during days, sometimes, I also work during the evenings, and I always work on Saturday and Sunday during the day. I am only doing the massage thing for extra cash. And like I previously post, extra cash without doing extras. I can barely believe that I actually made 50$ in less than 2 hours. Just by giving a massage to a man lying naked on his bed. Anyway, I get over it very quickly, since I am actively looking for a real job.

I don't want to rely exclusively on massage for my living. It wasn't plan that way and I barely understand myself, like where I got the idea of doing non sexual massage and ask 40 bucks for it. Wow :)

Once a looser asks me if I had an MBA. Which I found very disrespectful from him. I don't give massage to that looser anymore. He was one of my first so call client. I get through that too. I don't really care of what people thing of it.

The thing is that when I quick on June a job that I had, I promise myself that I was going to make more money being my myself, or at another job, than when I was at that job that I just hate. And after that, a couple of weeks later, actually at the end of June, I was posting my first ad in CL, advertising for my massage services. So far, I have to say, I didn't broke the promise I made to myself. I am not making a fortune, but I definetely make more money, which I am proud to say.


No comments: