Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Guys wearing no underwear are hot

I had 3 "clients" so far who show up completely naked to me and I find out very quickly that they didn't wear any underwear lol. I don't know if it's because they were expecting me that they were not wearing any underwear or it's because they usually don't wear any underwear.

The first time it's happen, I actually scream and the man but a towel on. The second time, I look someplace else and made the man wear a towel, which actually was nothing more than a facecloth, just enough to cover what I didn't really want to take a seek at. The third time, which was yesterday, the guy spontanetly get naked in front of me and I didn't say nothing.

For the 3 times, it's happen to me only with Americans. Well, I have to say, Americans are the hottest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ..I am in Montreal and Interested in a non sex massage at my Hotel room... I am staying at the Spring Hill Marriot in old Montreal close to the Keg let me know what type of Massage service you provide and you rates. thanks and take care ..Sam