Sunday, July 29, 2007

Virtual sex bomb

Since I don’t provide sexual services in real live, some people could find it boring, what’s the point in calling a massage girl in if she doesn’t do anything except massage?

I thing of that one several times and I believe that there’s some guys who are looking for massage only because I have make enough money so far to pay my rent and other. I am not making a comfortable living of it, but only enough to support my self and making “extra” money. The term “extra” is funny because I am making “extra” money without actually doing any “extra”.

I auto-declare myself “virtual sex bomb” because on the Web, it’s the only place where can I actually write and be sexy because if I were doing in real life, it will drive all those guys crazy and I don’t do extra. I don’t want anyone to get mad at me…

No comments: