Saturday, July 28, 2007

I forgot something

Not a g-string, but… a clock! I forget my clock yesterday on the night table of a complete stranger. It’s the first time I ever forget something on a client place.

Since I cannot find my clock anywhere, I believe I must have leave it on the night table of the last “client” I did yesterday. I have that blue little clock that I carry everywhere in my purse, it’s serve as watch and as an alarm clock as well. Right now, it’s late and I am working tomorrow morning and I can’t find my alarm clock anywhere. It’s so hot in the apartment right now. I am going to be dead tomorrow. I usually put the clock near me when I massage because I like to watch the time and well, I don’t want to work for free, so I calculate the time. So I guess I will have to give a quick call tomorrow to the client and I hate that idea.

No comments: