Monday, July 30, 2007

First trouble client

I knew at first when I got started that my life as a massage girl wouldn’t be easy. It’s not easy to have client, even with CraigsList, and the job isn’t easy, even it’s appear to be, at first, an easy job. It's not an easy life. There’s a lot to deal with. I first wonder if I should ask to be paid before I do the massage, to be sure I will get paid. Sometimes, people would like to receive massage at my place, but that’s not really safe, I believe. Those two examples are among other things. And the last one, but more important of all: is the client I will do the massage only looking for massage?

I have that client that I have been provided massage since a couple of weeks. He’s the first client I ever massage. I massage him in his beautiful house. Things were doing ok, until now. He gave be hundred and hundred of dollars so far. But even with the money, it’s getting harder and harder on me to see him and to give him massage.

The things is he start to touch me. He want happy ending, BJ, and everything, which I didn’t provide to him, even if he asks. And slowly begin to humiliated me, asking me if I have dolls at my house and if I wanted to play with the dolls he have in his living room. He’s divorce, have two little girls. I didn’t pay to much attention to that part of the conversation at first. But the week after, he repeat to me the same thing, and also ask me if I had similar toys at home. I then answer to him no, that I wasn’t playing with toys anymore. It’s stop from there. I once ask him why he was always asking me that, and then he told me he that he was only joking. I didn’t find it funny. When I massage someone, I expect some respect, the same respect that I provide to the client.

And also, just tonight, he told me he search for another massage girl. He told me he didn’t receive any response coming from her. He also complain about the fact that other massage girl are usually prostitutes. I didn’t ask him if he consider me as a prostitute, but he probably do. I really don’t care what he thing. I thing he tries to intimidate me.

I don’t know at what game he’s playing, but anyway, I left him with 120$ in my pocket. I got a good week because of him. I will let him continue play his game and the money will just continue to come by itself and make all his up to me.

No comments: