Monday, July 30, 2007

All for the money and nothing else

I discover tonight that I wasn’t actually giving massage because I was enjoying massage…. I actually only enjoy the money, and the money only.

I don’t enjoy touching complete stranger, chatting with them, making myself pretty for extra cash, that’s me and only me. I still thinking about the trouble client I have, and I begin to think that or I should be extra careful with him, or I should go public with him. He actually wrote several emails via his business email. And some emails are really provocative, like he wants me to get involve into prostitution instead or something.

Men like that should be push away. While it’s so hard for me, for a reason or another, to find myself a good job, it’s a lot easier to make money from massage, even non-sexual massage.

No comments: