Saturday, August 4, 2007

I love my new Bella Donna Banner

I love my Bella Donna promotional banner. I like her sweet face. It’s one of the best pic I have seen of her so far. Since I have been cut off by Google Adsense, I try to search for other way to make money out of my blog. I already knew Bella Donna, but I was surprise to learn that it was actually possible to promote her Web site on my blog. I was quite excited to add a little bit of herself on my blog.

I cannot post any Google Adsense ad in my blog anymore. I believe it’s because of the explicit content. But I still don’t understand. I am a non-sexual massage girl. I don’t know how to call myself, so I say I am a massage girl. I should come with a whole concept because people misunderstand me all the time.

I now have one Google Adsense ad on my blog. I try to put some other, but they don’t appear on my blog. Anyway, I found Google Adsense ad pretty boring. I prefer my Bella Donna banner and I am all proud of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should try goosearch.com

they let you put up adult ads they look like google adsense ads and the interface is the same.