Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Can it be better?

I feel I am going no where.

Tonight, I was supposed to give another massage. The guy had response to my ad. He doesn’t know about this blog. I wrote him previously that I was going massage only, but as soon as I arrive at his place, the guy wanted more. He didn't do anything. It's just me, as soon as I arrive in his place, that was big and gorgeous BTW, I had the feeling something was wrong. So when I enter in the apartment, I ask him what he was looking for. I ask him: are you looking for massage only? He told me that he was expecting a little bit more than massage. To that I reply that I have previously told him I was doing massage only in my emails. He replied that he was hoping for more anyway and that I could be too shy to discuss about that matter in emails.

Which I am really not. It’s just not right for me to prostitute myself. I am not that in need. I have 2 other jobs. I like to talk and I joke about sex all the time. For the client of last night, when he asked what he had to bring with him, I reply that he didn't need to bring condoms and blablabla.... lol! Well, it was true, he didn't need to bring condoms with him. I am not sexually active and I don't want to have sex. It's about all. I know this mind sound silly, especially after seeing my Bella Donna banner. But that's just me. I am too hot. I leave everything that is sexual to Bella. I am left behind with the non-sexual massages, like I like to call them.

No comments: