Wednesday, August 29, 2007

1 691$ from my massage activities so far...

I made 1 691$ in a few hours so far. I believe it might have been for about 43 hours of what I will call work. It's still hard for me to realize that I am actually giving massages and some people are willing to pay for "home made" massages. I have been booking another person for this evening. I just hope it will be fine tonight. I just want to forgive about last night. Nothing bad really happen, it's just I didn,t make any money that night and I have set the goal of one massage per evening for this week. Unfortunately, it won't happen because of last night (read previous post). Anyway, I would like to make an extra 280$ for this week because I have to buy a new metro pass for September and all kind of expenses to cover. It's been working great so far so I don't know why I should stop. Easy girl, easy money lol

No comments: