Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's been a long time...

Since I didn't touch a man!

lol

And I had a lot of fun doing it... ;)

For now, I didn't massage since a very long time. Part of the reason why is my laptop was broked. Another reason being that I don't need the massage money no more since I am bit better with the money now. But when I think about it, I just laugh by myself, because doing massage at 40$ per hour just make no sense.

And this morning at work, I got menstrual cramps I was crying there, I just couldn't help it. And there, I taught, it would had been nice to sleep in and work only during the evening, if we can call it "working". Anyhow, I had the idea behind my head. And it's just so funny.

May 2009 be the year where I can start living from my massages and stop working...

:)

No comments: